We are holding free educational workshops to help families understand the basics of estate planning—and the costly mistakes you must avoid.
This Estate Planning workshop covers the following 7 Mistakes:
- Putting your children’s names on your bank account
- Thinking a Will is enough
- Not appointing a Power of Attorney for your financial & healthcare decisions
- Failing to keep your documents updated according to law changes and family needs
- No remarriage protection of your estate to your children
- Not being prepared for long-term care costs
- Avoiding estate planning altogether
You will learn ways to avoid these mistakes and what you can do to plan for your future.