What You and Your Trustee Need to Know About Trust Administration: FREE Training Webinar!
Trusts are powerful estate planning tools but they must be properly administered to accomplish their goals. This is why it is so very important to choose the right trustee and, if you have been named as trustee, to understand the duties and responsibilities involved.
A trustee can be held legally and financially responsible for improperly administering a trust, even if mistakes are unintentional.
Whether you are in the process of choosing a trustee, or you have agreed to serve as a trustee, you can’t afford to miss our free Trustee Training Webinar.
By attending this webinar you will learn:
- The purpose and benefits of having a trust
- The responsibilities of the trustee at every stage of the administration process
- The trustee’s rights and how to avoid liability
- How to choose the ideal trustee
- How to determine if you should accept the responsibility of serving as trustee
- And more
You will also learn about the importance of Powers of Attorney and the role of your attorney-in-fact.
We hope you choose to attend one of these must-see training webinars.
- Have You Made a Retirement or Estate Plan with Inflation in Mind? - January 20, 2021
- Does Your Estate Plan Have Emotional Value? - December 23, 2020
- Are There Any Alternatives to Staying in a Nursing Home? - December 1, 2020